If you are looking for the solution of How to change the time on a Fitbit watch, please read this article. Because In this article you can find all solution that can solve your problem.
Most of the time, your Fitbit will automatically establish the right time, so you won’t have to do anything to ensure that it accurately tracks your activities – even in exceptional circumstances like when the clocks change for daylight saving time.
However, you may occasionally run into an issue, such as when you shift time zones and the Fitbit does not instantly update. In this case, changing the time on your device via the mobile app or the website is simple, and your Fitbit will display the proper time after the sync.
With this guide, we’ll show you how to set the proper time on your Fitbit. We’ll even show you how to go from a 12-hour to a 24-hour schedule. So keep read.
How To Change the time on a Fitbit watch.
Cheers, There are 2 ways are available to change the time on a Fitbit. Those are possible by the mobile app and the official website of Fitbit. So those process are given below.
1:- How to change time on a Fitbit watch using the Fitbit mobile app.
- From the appropriate device, open the Fitbit app. It’s great if you have your Fitbit close by during this treatment.
- From the Fitbit app’s home screen, tap the Account icon. This appears as a square bubble with lines that resemble a piece of text in the upper menu section.
- If required, double-check that you’ve selected the correct device. Now, select Advanced Settings (sometimes just Settings) from the tabs that appear.
- If you’re using the app on an Android or iOS smartphone, you should disable the automatic time zone option, as this could be the source of your issue. On iOS, check for the Time Zone option, where you may turn off the Set Automatically feature. On Android, there is an Automatic time zone option that must be disabled. You won’t need to do this if you’re using Windows 10 or Fitbit’s online dashboard. Fitbit Time Zone Detection.
- Keep going to Advanced Settings until you find an option that says Time Zone or Select Time Zone, then select that choice. This allows you to choose the relevant time zone from a drop-down menu.
- Also Read:- How to get Snapchat on your Apple watch.
- Return to your Account window at the end. Select the Sync Now option from the drop-down menu. The time for the time zone you selected should now be synced and shown on your Fitbit device. Check to see if it’s operating properly.
2:- How to change time on a Fitbit watch using a web browser.
- Goto the official website fitbit.com in a web browser on your Smartphone and get logged in to your Fitbit dashboard.
- Now you’ve to Click the gear icon in the top-right and go-to the “Settings” menu in the dropdown menu.
- Now you have to click on the “Personal Info” on the left side of the screen.
- Then you need to Scroll down to the Advanced Settings section and choose the correct time zone.
- Click “Submit” to save the changes.
How to Change between 12 and 24-hour clock formats on a Fitbit.
- Fitbit recommends that you do so through the Fitbit web dashboard. To begin, log in and select the gear-shaped symbol.
- Now, go to Settings and click on the Personal Info tab.
- Look for Clock Display Time in the Advanced Settings section. You can choose to display time in 12- or 24-hour increments under this title. Choose your preferred option and click Submit.
These are the process which will. Help you a lot to get the solution of How To Change the time on a Fitbit watch. I hope you are get your solution.